Dr. Gary Gerber is optometry’s most in demand practice building consultant. His own optometry practice was among the top 1% of practices in the world and located in one of the most competitive ophthalmic marketplaces in the United States. Dr. Gerber is also a contributing editor for Review of Optometry and has a regular column in Optometric Management, Contact Lens Spectrum, Review of Cornea and Contact Lenses and Optometry, the Journal of the American Optometric Association. He is a corporate consultant and has spoken for CIBA Vision, Vistakon, Essilor, and many others.
- Just Like Paper EHR don’t accept the electronic health records status quo, SIGN UP to be a beta tester and Idea builder for a whole new type of FREE EHR for the eye care industry! Go to JustLikePaperEHR.com help build your ideal eye care EHR!
- trying to be like everyone else – “If everybody is zigging, you want to be zagging” – Dr Gerber
Grow a Practice
- “every practice is different” (after pushing a little harder for the answer) – “invest in your staff … you get what you pay for”- Dr Gerber
Proud Entrepreneurial Moment
- When [they are] able to turn around the office of a struggling optometrist
Small Business Resource
Best Business Book
- E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber – Michael Gerber dispels the myths surrounding starting your own business and shows how commonplace assumptions can get in the way of running a business.
- 4 Disciples of Execution – Franklin covey
Subscribe on Stitcher